Russ Meyer's "tried and true" formula is on-target again...outrageously buxom women and dumb, muscular men
laying their sexually aggressive prowess on the line. Yes, it's all here in Russ Meyer's UP!
- Two-timers, cops, robbers, joints, and mind-boggling, bra-busting women
- SWEET LI'L ALICE ...fast, foxy, and fertile
- The HEADPERSON (Candy Samples aka Mary Gavin)...awesome abundance
- POCOHONTAS...cantilevered, protuberant
- The CHESTY YOUNG THING...conical, unrestrained
- LIMEHOUSE...pneumatic bliss - oriental style
- GWENDOLYN...what a pair of jungle drums
- The GREEK CHORUS (Kitten Natividad)...the biggest and the best
- and the "smothering" MARGO WINCHESTER...assault with a deadly bosom
- plus the usual assortment of good lookin', virile, awesomely hung, klutzy men.
There's always somethin' BIG about a Russ Meyer movie!